[pmmail-list] PMMAIL 2.20.2380 file corruption (forwards with attachments)

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:54:42 +0200 (MES)

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 18:20:52 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Francis wrote:

> I still have the 1st letter, full of promises, from BSW to all the
> loyal PMMail users and customers.   Brings tears to my eyes when
> I read it....

  I didn't get it since I did not use PMMail then.

  But isnt the Windows version a fruit of these two or three years?

  A major step, I think.

  Preparing PMMail's code so that non-english language versions can
be produced is also something which doesn't make a lot of noise and
is not visible in functional enhancements or bug corrections.

  But it is necessary for the German language version which I do wait
for urgently.

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main