[pmmail-list] PMMAIL 2.20.2380 file corruption (forwards with attachments)

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 04:40:04 -0400 (EDT)

Maybe I am wrong, but as I interpret the 'bug report' the problem is a
file with the same name that is in DIFFERENT DIRECTORIES.  As in:
	DirA
	    File.Txt
		Contents: Info for CustA
	DirB
	    File.Txt
		Contents: Info for CustB
	DirC
	    File.Txt
		Contents: Info for CustC

And, is the problem not due to PMMail using the:
	d:\...\PMMAIL\TEMP\File.Txt
WITHOUT first REFRESHING the file from the appropriate:
	d:\DirX\File.Txt

I do not have time to test all this, but it is the way I _interpret_
the problem description.  Did I miss something?

>BTW, I suggest reviewing your account settings. Do you have account
>settings=> prompts=>Verify Attachment Decode When Duplicate Filename
>Exists 'checked'?

I have the option checked, but to be honest, I have NO IDEA what
	"...Verify Attachment Decode..."
really means.  The Help text does not provide any interpretation.  To
me, 'verifications' are usually good.  So, I left it as it was.  What
have I requested?