[pmmail-list] PGP setup problems.... (again)

Winfried Tilanus pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 15:03:43 +0200 (CDT)

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:01:34 -0300, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

>I can tell you that all PMMail does is call PGP with exactly the same
>command line paramaters as you would type. It does not contain any
>extra executable code that might be busted; it relies entirely on the
>pgp executables to do the work.

The strange thing is, calling it from the commandline works ok, but
PMMail doesn't recognize it. From what working directory does it call?
Does it parse the pgppath variable to the invironment pgp is called in?
Can you give the exact parameters PMMial is calling pgp with?

Best wishes,
Winfried

--
http://web.inter.NL.net/users/Winfried/