[pmmail-list] PGP setup problems.... (again)

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:26:47 -0300

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:52:37 +0200 (CDT), Winfried Tilanus wrote:

>I just tried seperating the 5.0 and the 2.6.3 datafiles and I treid to
>revert to the distribution config, but no succes. So: why is PMMail
>thinking it has PGP, able to call it, but unable to verify the message?
>And most of all: how to work around it, without putting the program
>files and the datafiles in one directory?

I honestly have no idea.

>The strange thing is, calling it from the commandline works ok, but
>PMMail doesn't recognize it. From what working directory does it call?
>Does it parse the pgppath variable to the invironment pgp is called in?
>Can you give the exact parameters PMMial is calling pgp with?

Sorry, I can't. The original developers refused to discuss its
implementation publicly (or with me) and our current developer is
stuck in transit due to the terrorist activity lately.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support