[pmmail-list] PMMAIL 2.20.2380 file corruption (forwards with attachments)

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 21:27:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:52:44 -0400, John Swartzentruber wrote:

>How important is it that when you open an attached file, it have
>exactly the name that was in the message?

I think that it is the reasonable expectation of users that the name of
the opened file match the name of the attachment they double-clicked on
to open.  Why do you ask?  There are numerous ways to accomplish this
and really no justification for forcing users to adapt to an illogical
and unintuitive method instead.

Ralph Cohen