[pmmail-list] PGP setup problems.... (again)

Lueko Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 07:53:51 +0200 (MES)

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:26:47 -0300, PMMail OS/2 Support wrote:

> >The strange thing is, calling it from the commandline works ok, but
> >PMMail doesn't recognize it. From what working directory does it call?
> >Does it parse the pgppath variable to the invironment pgp is called in?
> >Can you give the exact parameters PMMial is calling pgp with?
>
> Sorry, I can't. The original developers refused to discuss its
> implementation publicly (or with me)

  They might have followed the example I had given with my package
PGPREXX (look file file PGPREX12.ZIP at any OS/2 distribution site)
which I developed some years ago because of my frustration with PRM's
PGP implementation, and which was tested also with PMMail (1.5 ?) and
MR/2-ICE. I also had some correspondence with the original PMMail
developers.

>        and our current developer is
> stuck in transit due to the terrorist activity lately.

   I hope he gets over soon; most airlines are flying again...

Yours,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt/Main
/ Lueko.Willms@T-Online.de