[pmmail-list] A better explaination of the bug with PMMAIL attachments

Carl Gehr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 01:33:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 22 Sep 2001 00:43:52 -0700 (PDT), Kris Sorem Sr wrote:

>My reply to message from Carl Gehr sent on
>Fri, 21 Sep 2001 10:46:35 -0400 (EDT). You wrote:
>
>>Your analogy is almost better than my real example!
>
>Unfortunately, it does not illustrate what I advocated.

It absolutely DOES!
HOW do you propose that I LOOK at a document when I do NOT HAVE the
application to do so?
I am FORWARDING the message to the SYSTEM THAT CAN READ IT!  The
problem is that I may or may not get what was sent to me!

You seem to be intent on the age old philosophy of:
	"My mind's made up!  Do not confuse me with FACTS!"
You have made up your mind that, because it is NOT a problem for YOU,
that NO ONE ELSE CAN POSSIBLY HAVE THE PROBLEM!

Sorry, but you are WRONG!