[pmmail-list] A better explaination of the bug with PMMAIL attachments

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 16:02:28 +1000 (EST)

On Sun, 23 Sep 2001 01:33:17 -0400 (EDT), Carl Gehr wrote:

>I am FORWARDING the message to the SYSTEM THAT CAN READ IT!  The
>problem is that I may or may not get what was sent to me!

Carl,
Forwarding is not appropriate. You don't need to be advised at the
other machine that the message came via the first system. You don't
need all the quoted headers.

Just bounce it. At the destination it will look like it was sent there
in the first place.

I don't think bouncing touches attachments.

In the beginning was The Word
and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
The Word of Rod.