[pmmail-list] A better explaination of the bug with PMMAIL attachments

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 16:11:05 +1000 (EST)

On Sun, 23 Sep 2001 16:02:28 +1000 (EST), Rod... Whitworth wrote:

>On Sun, 23 Sep 2001 01:33:17 -0400 (EDT), Carl Gehr wrote:
>
>>I am FORWARDING the message to the SYSTEM THAT CAN READ IT!  The
>>problem is that I may or may not get what was sent to me!
>
>Carl,
>Forwarding is not appropriate. You don't need to be advised at the
>other machine that the message came via the first system. You don't
>need all the quoted headers.

Whoops! 2 messages later I see you don't want to bounce. Still given no
other solution right away you might want to bounce the message after
editiing it.

I use ZtreeBold to go to the inbox.fld for the account and find the
message file. When I select E EPM pops up and lets me (carefully!) add
a line that points out the bounce has happened. F4 out of EPM - Q out
of ZT - back to PMmail - point at the message and ALT-B and do your
thing.

This ain't a fix but it is a work around.

From the land "down under": Australia.
Do we look <umop apisdn> from up over?