[pmmail-list] A better explaination of the bug with PMMAIL attachments

PMMail OS/2 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 17:06:33 -0300

On Sun, 23 Sep 2001 01:35:12 -0400 (EDT), Carl Gehr wrote:

>It seems that EVERYONE but Kris is wrong.  Frankly, it is becoming more
>and more apparent that he may be the 'clueless' one!

OK, everyone, please let's halt this before it degenerates into
something too personal.

We have all had a chance to voice our opinions on the bug in
question, how to fix it, how we use the software, etc.

This list is _not_ a forum for personal attacks so let's remain
civil, please. Feel free to state your opinions on the software and
how it should work. Refrain from stating your opinions about other
people.

Carl, sorry to use your message as the example for this. I'm not
trying to pick on you or single you out as the only one getting near
the edge of civility. Yours was just the _latest_ message I read, not
the only one.

--
Trevor Smith
PMMail/2 Technical Support