[pmmail-list] A better explaination of the bug with PMMAIL attachments

Kris Sorem Sr pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 13:56:50 -0700 (PDT)

My reply to message from Carl Gehr sent on
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 01:35:12 -0400 (EDT). You wrote:

>It seems that EVERYONE but Kris is wrong.  Frankly, it is becoming more
>and more apparent that he may be the 'clueless' one!

I haven't said that. This discussion isn't about me. My point is about the
proper use of the tool called PMMail. I prefer you keep it that way. I
have acknowledge that a data corruption problem does exist with the
current implementation. On that point, we are not in disagreement. Since
IMO I use the tool properly, I never encounter the problem. I spent time
deliberately recreating the problem to verify it even though it has not
impacted me. In addition, TMK, I am the only one to have provided to the
list several ways of circumventing the problem until BSW fixes it. It is
my point that to encounter the problem, a user must use the 'forwarding'
function inappropriately. On that one point, we can agree to disagree.
--
JMO,
/s/~Kris