[pmmail-list] Pmmail/2 has ugly icons on my new system

Henk Hendriks pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 18:01:34 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

I am sure that this must have been discussed on this list before, but I'd like to ask anyway. I just
set up a  new system with a superfast graphics card and what have you. I have set the screen
resolution to 1024 x 768 and 16 million colours. This looks just fine on my old system with a new
flat screen (Warp 4)  but plain ugly on my new system with the same resolution and a
conventional monitor (eCS 1.00). That is to say the folder icons and envelope icons are barely
visible and look positively pale
(scared?).

Can I change the icons used by Pmmail/2?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Kind regards,
Henk

HH translations |          	Evertsenstraat 16     	tel:   +31 (0)24 3605 442
CE documentation      	6512 JM Nijmegen   	fax:   +31 (0)24 3605 485
                                          	The Netherlands      	email: h.hendriks@hhce.nl
					web: www.hhce.nl

Software localisation | Technical translations | Technical documentation | Web design