[pmmail-list] Digest (04/03/2002 09:01) (#2002-180)

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 04 Apr 2002 16:00:12 +0100

On Thu, 04 Apr 2002 09:19:18 -0400 (EDT), Walter Metcalf wrote:

>Thanks Walter. I am no TZ expert so I can't even begin to know what
>the correct behaviour is, let alone how to fix it. You seem much more
>experienced in TZ functionality than I am so I'll take your word on
>it and pass it on to the developer as a bug report.

There have been constant problems of one sort or another related to TZ
and PMMail (and PMINews for that matter). They never got fixed
completely, but in some locales it seemed to work well enough.

Let's hope it gets sorted out now....

--
Brian Morrison                                       bdm@fenrir.org.uk
              do you know how far this has gone?