[pmmail-list] 2 Reply-To e-mail addresses

Frank Winkler @home pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 07 Apr 2002 13:28:46 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 05 Apr 2002 14:15:19 +0200 (CEST), Andreas Ludwig wrote:

 >To abuse the 'To' field for this would be possible might create a bit
 >of confusion, as the reply-to option has nothing to do with who should
 >get this very message in the first place, and people hitting the 'To:'
 >button accidentally (because they might search for the address book
 >there) might mess up quite a lot of things (setting reply to to
 >somebody else's acount...)

You're right that the two things are not directly related (did you sync with
Trevor? ;) but I don't consider it too confusing as both specify a kind of "To"
address.

 >But the feature would be nice anyway ;-)

Sure. And I would also be able to live with a toggle button like the one we
have for the different sigs (or even _any_ facility!) but editing the queued
file and modifying the header is a bit unhandy ;) ...

Regards

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.275
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.189