[pmmail-list] 2 Reply-To e-mail addresses

Andreas Ludwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 14:15:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 05 Apr 2002 12:26:59 +0200 (CEST), Frank Winkler @home wrote:

>But I still want to see a feature allowing to specify "Reply-To" for each
>message. IMO a button like the one toggling "CC"/"BCC" would be nice for
>"To"/"Reply-To"; Trevor doesn't like this - what does the community think about
>it? :)

To abuse the 'To' field for this would be possible might create a bit
of confusion, as the reply-to option has nothing to do with who should
get this very message in the first place, and people hitting the 'To:'
button accidentally (because they might search for the address book
there) might mess up quite a lot of things (setting reply to to
somebody else's acount...)

But the feature would be nice anyway ;-)

Andreas

--

Andreas Ludwig
from the beautiful town of Vienna (Austria)