[pmmail-list] 2 Reply-To e-mail addresses

Dave Hathaway pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 10:56:29 -0500

On Sat, 06 Apr 2002 14:29:27 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt wrote:

>On Fri, 05 Apr 2002 11:38:03 -0600, Dave Hathaway wrote:
>
>>A menu item to explicitly change/add header values would be nice (like
>>adding an X-no-archive: line sometimes).  Changing the Reply-To:
>>message by message would be less flexible but also useful.
>
>A right-click menu at the bottom of the compose window (like the four others
>that are already there) is probably what you are looking for.

Well, that is a start, but it is limited to my pre-determined choices.  I
think a Options->Header or something would be more flexible.  Or maybe a
"Final Review" option, where PMMail formats the outgoing text how it
intends to send it, then I can add or modify lines as necessary before
it contacts the server.

I'd rather have too much power than too little. :)

Dave