[pmmail-list] HTML email

Gunnar Anzinger pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 18:34:30 +0200

On Mon, 08 Apr 2002 08:58:08 -0700, David M. Nelson wrote:

> Or better yet, rather than having to elide HTML markup in the text/html
> multipart section, give the user the choice to view the text/plain
> section in a multipart/alternative document by default.

Very good idea! A configuration option to choose whether the "text/plain"
or the "text/html" part of a "multipart/alternative" message will be
displayed by default should be relatively easy to implement.

It is really annoying that I have to choose "View Full Message" for every
single mail from eBay because the HTML part of the mail is virtually
unreadable (these mails contain a lot of TABLEs which are displayed
unformatted with PMMail).

Bye, Gunnar