[pmmail-list] Bandit Tagger/Adder (Was: OT Topic question)

Oberon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 06:09:33 -0500

On Tue, 09 Apr 2002 13:00:44 +0200, Sorin Srbu wrote:

>While I used OS/2 and PMM I had a tagger called Bandit Tagger.
>Nowadays I use PMM at work under windows. Supposedly there was a
>windows version of Bandit Tagger called Bandit Adder too. Anybody
>seen it around?

Bandit Adder was/is a utility to make it easy to add tags to your tagline
collection, somehting Bandit Tagger didn't do well.  I just checked using a
search engine, and couldn't reach the site of the program's publisher.

You might check into the program Kookie Jar for the same functions in
Windows.

--
Law of Combat - No battle plan survives contact with the enemy.
Robert F. Potts                           Waverly, Iowa