[pmmail-list] Bandit Tagger/Adder (Was: OT Topic question)

Sorin Srbu pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 13:19:36 +0200

On Tue, 09 Apr 2002 06:09:33 -0500, Oberon wrote:

>>While I used OS/2 and PMM I had a tagger called Bandit Tagger.
>>Nowadays I use PMM at work under windows. Supposedly there was a
>>windows version of Bandit Tagger called Bandit Adder too. Anybody
>>seen it around?
>
>Bandit Adder was/is a utility to make it easy to add tags to your tagline
>collection, somehting Bandit Tagger didn't do well.  I just checked using a
>search engine, and couldn't reach the site of the program's publisher.
>
>You might check into the program Kookie Jar for the same functions in
>Windows.

Is it freeware? WHere can I get it?

BW,

               Sorin

# Sorin Srbu, Systems Engineer
# Department of Medical Chemistry,
# Division of Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry,
# BMC, Box 574, Uppsala University
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden
#
# Email: sorin.srbu@orgfarm.uu.se
# Web: http://www.farmaci.uu.se
# Phone: +46-18-471-4482 >> 5 signals >> GSM
# Cell Phone: +46-701-718023
# Fax: +46-18-471-4474
# Visit: BMC, D5:512b
#