[pmmail-list] trash may not be deleted

Marty Rimpau pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 02:23:07 -0700

Hi, Warner, what if you had an account under another version of pm
mail, such as version 2010, which I had when I opened this account.
Foolishly, I thought I could re-index my trash folder, but all that
does is bring back lost messages, and, I'm wondering if there's a way
to delete the trash folder, so that when pm mail comes up again, it
creates a brand new trash folder free of corruption?  On Thu, 11 Apr
2002 01:03:58 -0700, Warner Young wrote:

>On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 00:50:08 -0700, Marty Rimpau wrote:
>
>>Hi list, I was doing a virus scan, because of a file that was possibly
>>corrupted that I downloaded, and I noticed that Norton spent a lot of
>>time on the pm mail trash.fld for my account, and I think that part of
>>that is that I have an archived folder of my account should something
>>happen, but I've noticed, that with this installation of windows,
>>folders are taking much longer to delete, such as the sent folder,
>>etc., and though the trash folder can appear empty, is there the
>
>Marty,
>
>I know there was a bug with files in the trash not being deleted
>correctly in older versions, because I saw this a couple months ago.
>The newest build of PMMail (2475) doesn't seem to have this problem,
>though.
>
>-Warner
>
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Dicussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>line of the message body being...

Marty