[pmmail-list] Receive settings password - where stored

Xav pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 13:42:51 +0100 (BST)

Where does PMMail store the password for POP3 account receive ?   I use
both OS/2 and Windows versions.  The OS/2 one works to collect from a
remote server, but the Windows one doesn't.  I use the faciltity to
collect mail for a relative from her ISP's mail server and know her
password.  However, I can only assume that I set a different password
to collect POP3 mail, which I put into the OS/2 box but forgot :-))

Regards,

Xav