[pmmail-list] Browsers and HTML

Tony Anton pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 09:25:56 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 02:34:58 -0400 (EDT), Ralph Cohen wrote:

>On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:35:37 -0700 (PDT), Tony Anton wrote:
>
>>1. Why can't I click on a complete URL to open the associated browser? The URL doesn't even appear in
>>bold type. If this is not a feature, are there plans to add it in the, I hope, near future.
>>

>The OS/2 version doesn't work that way.  You must double click on the
>URL which will highlight it, and then right mouse button click on it
>which will pop up a menu.  The menu gives you the option of copying or
>exploring the URL and if you select explore, you can then click on the
>URL which will open it in your browser - assuming you have your browser
>properly set up under PMMail->Settings->General->Default Web Browser.

Which Netscape version? NS 4.6 works in the way I described-- at least until it went bonkers, freezing
everything via the SIQ problem. The settings are setup as you show. Could this be a feature not in the trial
version if PMMail? So far the missing features are keeping me from purchasing it.

TonyA
Semper Fidelis