[pmmail-list] Beta 2.20.2580 for Windows bug report

Hazen Woods pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 03 Aug 2002 12:44:57 -0500

On Fri, 02 Aug 2002 22:23:41 -0400, Brandon King wrote:

>>OK folks, here we go again!
<SNIP>

>>Also, the dial-up connection problem should be resolved. The two
>>checkbox items under the dial-up account selection box were reversed (checked meant
>>unchecked). Peter thought this was the whole problem, but
>>upon closer inspection he found other problems that he did not give specifics about,
>>only to say that he had fixed them. I was never able to fully
>>reproduce the reported problem, only the problem of PMMail dropping the connection
>>after an initial fetch when it shouldn't have. I did not experience
>>this problem in the short time I tested dial-up connections before leaving work.

Downloaded and installed 2580.  Some improvement.  2580 will send and
receive mail, however the ISP connection hangs up upon completion.
Same result whether or not the options are checked.

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX