[pmmail-list] Beta 2581 Outgoing Folder Problem

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 22:22:29 -0400

On Thu, 08 Aug 2002 18:59:34 -0700 (PDT), Steve Wendt wrote:

>On Thu, 08 Aug 2002 16:54:32 -0400, Ralph Cohen wrote:
>
>>Using beta 2581, after a while the Outgoing folder stops changing color
>>to let me know that there are unsent messages inside.  The only fix
>>seems to be to close down and then reopen PMMail2k.
>
>Is this different from the problem (in the OS/2 version at least) where you have to
>set the Outbox to indicate *any* mail, or it doesn't always stay red?

Hi Steve,

I didn't know there was any other way.<g>  I always set the Outbox to
indicate "any" mail in order for it to turn red in both OS/2 and
Windows.  (In fact, I do the same for the Trash folder just to make it
easier to find.)  It has always worked until the latest Windows beta
when for some reason the Outbox folder will just stop changing color.

Ralph