[pmmail-list] text/plain email

Brandon King pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 22:50:46 -0400

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002 23:11:42 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

>Hope this can get sorted too, I forwarded an offending mail to support
>earlier Brandon, did you get it?

Yes, and there is also the problem of multi-part messages that contain
a text/html while the other part(s) are not text/plain. In these
messages the useless encoded data is displayed vs. the readable html if
the new option is un-checked. I have forwarded examples to Peter so
that he can adjust the rendering of these messages accordingly.

Brandon King
PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com