[pmmail-list] text/plain email

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 13:40:43 +1000

On Thu, 08 Aug 2002 23:11:13 -0400, Brandon King wrote:

>. The existence of tags in a
>text/plain portion sounds to me like a violation on the part of the
>sending mailer.

You mean I can't write advice to a webpage author including tags in my
note?
How do I answer student questions? In an attachment?
If those tags are in a text/plain part then they should render
literally not as html, surely.

IOW inside text/plain pass all chars without interpretation but
continue to handle links as they are at present. i.e. they don't need
to be written  in html to work as links if clicked.

Ta.

In the beginning was The Word
and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
The Word of Rod.