[pmmail-list] text/plain email

Tim Roberts pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 09 Aug 2002 10:35:44 -0700

On Fri, 09 Aug 2002 12:15:12 -0500 (CDT), Duncan Way wrote:

>On Fri, 09 Aug 2002 09:56:02 -0700, Tim Roberts wrote:
>
>Indeed, in a mail I posted yesterday, I made the statement "That's not
>prohibited, and neither is interpreting embedded {html} tags", but what comes
>through in PMMail's display is "That's not prohibited, and neither is
>interpreting embedded  tags".
>

>How about sending your html code as an attachment?

That's a workaround.  It's not an answer.  PMMail is just doing The Wrong
Thing.  I should be able to make a casual mention of {html} tags without having
to worry about protecting them.

Your copy of PMMail is using a Control-P character as the reply indent.  What
on earth is that supposed to do?  On my machine, it displays as the
unrecognized character box.

--
- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.