[pmmail-list] Digest text/plain email

Jerry Prather pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 17:52:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 10 Aug 2002 14:44:27 -0700 (PDT), Phil Kane wrote:

>  The only email that I am concerned with is from my my principal law
>  client (I am a user on their system), who in spite of running a Unix
>  system has bought into the Win* applications.  They forget that I
>  run only non Win*  IBM Warp (OS/2) applications, including an external
>  e-mail text reader under PMMail which under all circumstances
>  displays EVERYTHING as "ASCII" text. Sometimes they forget to send
>  me a text version of a document that they want me to review.  Then I
>  have to call them and set them straight...until the next time.

Congratulations for choosing principle over cash.  We need
more lawyers like you - and people might quit referring to
lawyers as weasels and sharks.

Jerry

--
Jerry Prather                   prather@exis.net
Virginia Beach, VA

"Many religions are worth dying for; none are worth killing for."
				- Me, circa 1998