[pmmail-list] Digest (08/10/2002 09:01) (#2002-295)

Ronny Hippler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:07:44 -0400

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:51:48 +1000, Rod... Whitworth wrote:

>>In the 2581 beta, a new feature has been implemented: if you page down
>In fact neither view is ideal.

Personally I wish  I could set the ascending descending independently for each
field. Ascending for read status and descending for date/time. so that unread is
at top but oldest is also.

I also wish the windows version would page down like the OS/2 version, A whole
page at the bottom regardless weather there is a whole page left or not. I hate
paging through a long message and getting to the bottom and it only pages a
partial page so I have to hunt for where I was.

>Oh and even more important is to make sure that when the program is
>restored from a minimised state that one of the panes DOES have focus
>instead of the blurred crap it does now.

I agree this is very annoying.

--

Death, like religion, is funny if it's not yours

Ronny Hippler || Spartanburg SC
http://www.vr5.dyndns.org:8008/ || ftp://ftp.vr5.dyndns.org:2112/
For PGP key email with "PGPKey" in the subject