[pmmail-list] HTML mail that kills PMMail?

Andrew Webber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 01:12:23 -0400

I've received this email.  It's my monthly statement from Radisson
Gold Rewards and it's not plain text.

It downloaded no problem.  I can see it in the preview pane.  But
when I double-click to open it (so I can then ALT-X to read it in
IE), PMMail dies with the message that pmmailw.exe has generated
errors and an error log is being created (I don't know the name or
location of this error log, so I'm not posting its contents).

I've been getting this update for a few months although I may not
have bothered to (try to) open it before.

Clicking on "reply" or "forward" don't generate errors.

Is there any way to troubleshoot this?  I found the message [note
to self: it's H0TCUI0.MSG] and opened it with TextPad, this is how
it starts: