[pmmail-list] Mailto

Henk Hendriks pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:16:54 +0200

I did as instructed below. My register line now reads

"D:\installation_path\PMMailw.exe /srd "%1" "

But it still does not work. I did change the mailer in the Windows Inter=
net options back and
forth as instructed.

Help?

Henk

>>How do I get PMMail to start correctly when I click a mail link on a w=
ebpage? I
>1. Start REGEDIT
>2. Open the following key
>
>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\PMMail\Protocols\mailto\shell
\open
>\command
>
>3. Right click on  Default  in the right pane and select Modify from th=
>popup menu.
>4. Add a pair of quotation marks around the %1 . The line should now sa=
>something like
>
>"C:\installation_path\PMMailw.exe" /srd "%1"
>
>5. Set another mail client as your system default. Then reset PMMail as=

>the system default.
>
>Xavi
>---
>http://www.quands.info
>Portal de seguretat inform=85tica en catal=85
>

>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>with the first line of the message body being...

________________________________________________________________________=
_

HH translations |          	Evertsenstraat 16     	tel:   +31 (0)24 3605=
 442
CE documentation      	6512 JM Nijmegen   	fax:   +31 (0)24 3605 485
                                          	The Netherlands      	email: =
h.hendriks@hhce.nl
					web: www.hhce.nl
_

Software localisation | Technical translations | Technical documentation=
_