[pmmail-list] text/plain email - neat-ish solution?

Simon Bowring pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:29:48 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:36:30 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:

>I think you may be onto something, but have incompletely spec'ed
>the solution

So did I of course! I forgot all about what to do when there are
multiple *alternate* parts (rather than multiple unrelated parts).

But the scheme could be extended (by Peter who presumably gets paid
to warp his brain round these issues?).

Of couse HTML mail is a mess as some readers may be discovering
if they're following this thread; that's why it shouldn't be!

Simon