[pmmail-list] PMMail: Pretty Good E-mail

Rod... Whitworth pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 08:42:24 +1000

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:58:16 -0700, Tim Roberts wrote:

> I've now been
>using PMMail for 5 years, and it's only been in the last few months that I've
>really itched to do it again (in Python with wxPython this time).

"Programming Python" (2nd ed.) has the entire skelton already coded for
you.
It is somewhat minimalistic but then it is designed to teach coding.

There is also a program that will take a message file and slice it into
component parts (attachments) and give them their real names if named
in the message.

I've been looking at it to see what I may be missing in an attachment
stripper I'm working (slowly between paying assignments) on.

In the beginning was The Word
and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
The Word of Rod.