[pmmail-list] Beta progress

Harald Boelmann pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 02:08:03 +0200

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:25:48 -0400, PMMail 2000 Support wrote:

>Speaking of which, can anyone else confirm that the dial-up connections
>are not present in build 2581 from the Connections properties menu? So
>far this only looks like it is a problem on Win98.

>Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support

Hi Brandon,

I'm using dial-up connection and receive using remote control with Win2K pro. When I hit the refresh-button, PMMail establishes connection to my ISP and presents the list of messages waiting to be downloaded. I'm still connected at this time but when I'm ready with marking the messages to retrieve or to delete and hit the transfer-button, the connection i lost and PMMail says "Dial-up networking failed ...". I now have to hit it again, connection is established and my emails will be downloaded.
Same procedure is when I now, after receiving mails try to send while still connected.

kind regards

/Harald Boelmann