[pmmail-list] Beta progress

Martin Moran pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 19:52:38 -0600

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:25:48 -0400, PMMail 2000 Support wrote:

>that he hopes to have a new build by Wednesday of next week. He has
>cleared ALL memory leaks from the code and only needs to fix a few
>pointers so that there should be no memory problems with the code. Work

A question of curiosity here - I'm running what is now a low-horsepower
machine with *gasp* only 64MB of RAM.  I've noticed that after
considerable uptime - 1 to 3 hours or so - that the machine starts to
spiral down in speed when switching windows and doing tasks, leading me
to believe it's a memory issue.  (And yes, I get 1 to 3 hours of uptime
with Win98, which also amazes me.)

Is PMMail the culprit here?  Have I missed a thread about this
somewhere along the line?
Martin Moran                 ommoran@telusplanet.net
Edmonton, Alberta            e-mail for my PGP key

"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"