[pmmail-list] Line breaks at embedded dollar sign

J Seder pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:40:34 -0700

Two notes about the PMMail editor:

1. When you cut or copy text with trailing newlines, at least one
trailing newline is lost.  So whenever I move a paragraph around, I
have to insert an Enter.

2. The PMMail editor breaks after hyphens (OK)...  but also breaks
after many other non-alpha characters as follows:
  	Breaks after:  - ! % ? > ] } )
  	Breaks before:  $ ( { [ < \
  	No break:  / ; : , .

My vote is to break only on hyphens, but especially not to break on
dollar signs, percent signs, and question marks.

Thanks.

(PMMail for Windows 2.20.2581)