[pmmail-list] OT - One thing I like about this list

Ronny Hippler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:06:29 -0400

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:00:35 -0700 (PDT), Dave Hathaway wrote:

>To bring this message tangentially on-topic, I used to have a REXX
>script to append a random quote on the tail of my outgoing PMMail
>message.  That's what got me seriously looking at quotes. :)

So what do you use now? The solution I currently use only truly randomizes one
account. Can't seem to get pmmail perform a copy as a send hook. tried batch
and cmd files to no avail. Don't like any of the solutions that run in the tool
tray.

--

Borg Mail Reader v2.1a  Tagline theft is futile.

Ronny Hippler || Spartanburg SC
http://www.vr5.dyndns.org:8008/ || ftp://ftp.vr5.dyndns.org:2112/
For PGP key email with "PGPKey" in the subject