[pmmail-list] OT - One thing I like about this list

Wayne Dunham pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:01:06 -0400

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 06:27:52 -0700 (PDT), Dave Hathaway wrote:

>I don't, honestly, because most of my mail these days is via office
>mail (Outcrook) or via Yahoo!'s web interface.

  I like Outcrook, I hadn't seen that one before.  I however prefer to
refer to it as Outbreak due to it being such a big target for viruses.
:)

  That's one of the things I like the most about PmMail, I can ignore a
large number of the virus warnings since they are VBscript ones and
PmMail doesn't care.  The only ones I have to really worry about are
the attachments and there my Norton AV does a good job of catching them
coming in before they get saved onto the machine.

     Wayne Dunham
     waynedunham@email.com