[pmmail-list] PGP problem

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:05:20 -0400

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 23:22:35 -0600, Martin Moran wrote:

>Can anyone at BSW tell me what the future plans are for implementation
>of PGP, especially given what I posted Monday night about the rebirth
>of PGP?

We were looking at a single version of PMMail compatible (not
integrated) with PGP encryption before the news Monday, and we haven't
made any new decisions since the news of PGP's commercial rebirth. We
are looking for a solution that will not land us back where we are now
2 years from now. I will let everyone know ASAP of any decisions on
this issue.
Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
http://www.pmmail2000.com