[pmmail-list] Outward filter needed

Richard Grevers pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:51:59 +1200

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 02:24:51 +0100 (BST), Paul Ratcliffe wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:09:49 +1200, Richard Grevers wrote:
>
>>Ensure that when I click reply, the reply goes to
>>the list address. I've sent too many messages to the
>>wrong person.
>
>Which header is the list address defined in? You need to be precise in
>what you are asking for. Why don't you post a sample? It makes life so
>much simpler....
>
>>Either that or an incoming filter which will change the
>>reply-to: address to that of the list, which will trigger
>>the usual prompt.
>
>That is a much better idea, as it allows you the flexibility to reply
>to either.
Yes, it was an afterthought but it is much better as I do sometimes
want to reply off-list.
Here are the relevant (munged) headers:

From: "sendername" <sender@bar.com>
To: css-d <list@foo.com>
Subject: Re: [listid] blah
Sender: list@foo.com

--
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.