[pmmail-list] Outward filter needed

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:01:35 +0200 (MES)

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:50:43 +1200, Richard Grevers wrote:

> I am on one of those hightly irritating
> mailing lists where hitting "reply" sends
> mail to the poster only rather than to the
> list (for reasons of "improving signal-to-
> noise ratio).

   The easiest workaround is to use "Reply to all" (Ctrl-Alt-R) instead of
"Reply" (Ctrl-R) and to delete the sender's address from the recipients list,
if you don't want the sender to receive an additional copy of that mail.

   I don't like this practice of those mailing lists either (the IANA does
this, unfortunately).

Yours,
Lüko Willms