[pmmail-list] Future version suggestion [resend].

Alho pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:26:55 +0100 (MEZ)

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:19:09 +0100 (BST), Dave Saville wrote:

>Yes, that works on OS/2 as well but you have to use copy otherwise
>you have lost your audit trail of sent mails and because you use copy
>you then have to navigate to the drafts folder on the popup. A plain
>old resend option on the menu is all we need.

Yes, I agree, we do ! I sometimes want to send a similar or even identical mail to more
than one addressee. Today, I have to create a new mail and manually copy the
*contents* of the sent mail into the new mail. This is because unfortunately if you copy
the *whole* mail from the "sent" to the "drafts" folder, PMM does not let you send this
mail ! Maybe we could just change this ?
Alex
Warp 4 + PMM/2 2.20.2380 + Mozilla RC1

Yahoo! präsentiert als offizieller Sponsor das Fußball-Highlight des
Jahres: - http://www.FIFAworldcup.com