[pmmail-list] Future version suggestion [resend].

Gary DiPillo pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:41:26 -0400 (EDT)

My business has a similar situation.  There are a number of "standard"
e-mails we use to convey documents or information to customers and
prospects.  PMMail Drafts have to be addressed to be saved, and once
sent, are no longer drafts.

I think that an even better solution would be to do what Netscape does,
which is to allow a template to be created and Saved As... a template.
They are kept in the template folder.  When selected for use, the
template remains in the folder but provides the contents for the mail,
including "standard" attachments if appropriate.  It's a real timesaver
and prevents errors.

Gary DiPillo

Gary DiPillo
dipillo@attglobal.net