[pmmail-list] Future version suggestion [resend].

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:15:58 -0400

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:41:26 -0400 (EDT), Gary DiPillo wrote:

>I think that an even better solution would be to do what Netscape does,
>which is to allow a template to be created and Saved As... a template.
>They are kept in the template folder.  When selected for use, the
>template remains in the folder but provides the contents for the mail,
>including "standard" attachments if appropriate.  It's a real timesaver
>and prevents errors.

PMMail's Canned Replies function allows you to do this, i.e. create
templates for standardized letters although it does not include
attachments.  They are also good for different signatures, lists and
phrases.  Once you've created some Canned Replies, you simply RMB in
the message compose window and click on the reply you want to insert.

Ralph Cohen