[pmmail-list] Future version suggestion [resend].

Gary DiPillo pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:22:52 -0400 (EDT)

Ralph,

We've thought about that, and in some cases, where there is no
attachment involved, we do use the canned replies.

I don't see a way to include an attachment in the canned reply.  What
have I missed?

Gary

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:15:58 -0400, Ralph Cohen wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:41:26 -0400 (EDT), Gary DiPillo wrote:
>

>>I think that an even better solution would be to do what Netscape does,
>>which is to allow a template to be created and Saved As... a template.
>>They are kept in the template folder.  When selected for use, the
>>template remains in the folder but provides the contents for the mail,
>>including "standard" attachments if appropriate.  It's a real timesaver
>>and prevents errors.
>>

>PMMail's Canned Replies function allows you to do this, i.e. create
>templates for standardized letters although it does not include
>attachments.  They are also good for different signatures, lists and
>phrases.  Once you've created some Canned Replies, you simply RMB in
>the message compose window and click on the reply you want to insert.
>
>Ralph Cohen
>
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>with the first line of the message body being...

Axios Products, Inc.
support@axiosproducts.com
GDiPillo@axiosproducts.com
631-979-0100