[pmmail-list] Future version suggestion [resend].

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:42:52 -0400

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:22:52 -0400 (EDT), Gary DiPillo wrote:

>We've thought about that, and in some cases, where there is no
>attachment involved, we do use the canned replies.
>
>I don't see a way to include an attachment in the canned reply.  What
>have I missed?

Hi Gary,

We create a folder on the desktop containing other folders that contain
shadows of a file or groups of files that we regularly attach to email.
 It's a little awkward, but basically we just open up the appropriate
folder, highlight the files and drag and drop them into the attachments
section of the message compose window.  I agree it would be nice,
though, if attachments could be included in the Canned Replies.

Ralph