[pmmail-list] Future version suggestion [resend].

Gary DiPillo pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:41:09 -0400 (EDT)

Ralph,

That is, essentially, what we do, but it is not idiot-proof enough for
the person that has to fix things when they break or are misused (me).
That's a part of the reason why I would like the template or at least a
way to include attachments (read that as one or more) in a canned
reply.  Then I could have the staff send out the mails instead of
relying on the account reps to formulate the message.  The staff will
follow instructions, the reps seem want to be clever when it hurts the
most.

Regards,
Gary

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:42:52 -0400, Ralph Cohen wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 12:22:52 -0400 (EDT), Gary DiPillo wrote:
>
>>We've thought about that, and in some cases, where there is no
>>attachment involved, we do use the canned replies.
>>
>>I don't see a way to include an attachment in the canned reply.  What
>>have I missed?
>
>Hi Gary,
>
>We create a folder on the desktop containing other folders that contain
>shadows of a file or groups of files that we regularly attach to email.
> It's a little awkward, but basically we just open up the appropriate
>folder, highlight the files and drag and drop them into the attachments
>section of the message compose window.  I agree it would be nice,
>though, if attachments could be included in the Canned Replies.
>
>Ralph
>
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>with the first line of the message body being...

Axios Products, Inc.
support@axiosproducts.com
GDiPillo@axiosproducts.com
631-979-0100