[pmmail-list] when is the new beta coming?

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:51:02 +0100

--=.RUUmf1.9kXii17

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:33:32 -0400
"PMMail 2000 Support" <jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com> wrote:

> He did make several major changes to the code
> including adding a bit of internal coding to help reduce memory usage,
> etc. The last thing we want is to crash everyones system, so please be
> patient while we run through the new bugs and we will make sure that
> we get a solid build out by the end of the week.

You won't get any heat from this direction Brandon, this is exactly what
any sane and sensible company would do with code that has been seriously
modified in a short time.

--
Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk