[pmmail-list] when is the new beta coming?

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:44:47 -0400

On Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:33:32 -0400, PMMail 2000 Support wrote:

>To make the wait a little more worthwhile, he did manage to fix the
>problem with HTML being processed in text/plain messages, No, there are
>no new options in the preview pane or message read window, but if a
>message is declared as text/plain, then PMMail will no longer attempt
>to process the html. It is a start in the right direction, we hope you
>agree.

Thanks for the update, Brandon.  Can you tell me if the problems with
the Outbox that I and others reported has also been fixed in this
build?  It has already caused me major problems with messages not being
sent because the folder indicates it is empty when it is not.

Ralph