[pmmail-list] question about previous installations of pm mail

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:50:09 -0400

On Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:41:47 -0700, Marty Rimpau wrote:

>what I have to do is just alt f4 out of the set up
>program, and start pm mail, and I check the version to make sure I've
>installed the correct one, but since I'm using speech screen access
>software, I'm just curious, is it o k, when we get to the set up
>complete part of the installation, is it just o k to press alt f4 for
>the set up to be complete?

Marty,

The final prompt in the installer is defaulted to the Finish button and
simply using the spacebar will execute that button. This doesn't do
anything other than close the window, so using F4 should not cause any
problems.

Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
http://www.pmmail2000.com